Story 2018-01-29T11:08:18+00:00

1929

Giuseppe Zaninetti  starts  his mechanical workshop in Quarona  Valsesia (Vercelli province).

arrow-2b

1978

The company changes its business name to Valvomec srl and starts exporting.

logo-valvomec-sticky

1992

The foundry is relocated in a new industrial  park in nearby Varallo and the memorable green sand foundry is replaced with a modern and automated plant.

arrow-2b

1994

The foundry acquires a  second  shell moulding line.

1998

The company unveils a fully equipped metrology room complete with a 3D Mistral probe for accurate dimensional measurements  of machined parts.

arrow-2b

1999

Valvomec obtains its first ISO 9001 certification, soon after followed by the TUV certification for bronze casting for cryogenic application.

2005

The machining workshop is moved from the old site to the new Industrial Park in nearby Varallo on the foundry site.

arrow-2b

2006

The company adds the following new instrumentation to the metrology room: optical visual displays, digital microscope and digital spectrometer.

2008

The company obtains the Environment Certification ISO 14001.

arrow-single-sin

2012/13

Valvomec heavily invests in innovation with the installation of 2  vertical carousel storages to optimise in-house logistic operations.

arrow-2b

2014/15

Investments in production innovation continue with the purchase of 2 new Robot Arm CNC Machining Centres.

arrow-single-dex

2016

The innovation process continues with the installation of  a new Robot Arm Flexible Transfer Machine . We started working towards an integrated Certification (Quality, Environment and Health and Safety).